DISYS to Unveil Sirro’s Newest Features at 2014 AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas
November 11, 2014
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a leading global technology services firm and Amazon Web Services (AWS) consulting partner, announced today that their award-winning cloud enablement product, Sirro, has undergone a number of key updates, improving the product’s user interface and expanding functionality. Located at Booth #439, DISYS unveils the latest version of Sirro and its increased functionalities at the AWS re:Invent Conference this week, taking place from November 11-14, 2014 at The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This most recent unveiling of the latest version of Sirro follows a tradition of the product’s presence and prevalence at recent AWS re:Invent Conferences over the past several years. Sirro was initially launched at re:Invent in 2012, followed by the announcement of an updated version, released at the 2013 industry event as well. The newest version of Sirro will include a number of key functionalities and features to streamline activities within the platform, maximize user value and productivity, and drive greater benefits and business value directly from the product itself.
The latest updates include:
- CloudTrail and CloudWatch Integration – to bring expanded tracking and management capabilities to related activities within Sirro for maximum impacts and business value;
- AWS Asset Status Details – consisting of a report of the detailed Asset Status Running in AWS Account emailed directly from Sirro;
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) – to keep track of changes to AWS assets, as well as new or modification to existing AWS Instances;
- Enhanced Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Management- permitting centralized management of related tasks directly from Sirro;
- Key Pair Management– to allow users to create, delete, and import key pairs;
- Centralized Snapshot Management – to allow users to automate Snapshot creation and deletion by taking advantage of Sirro’s task scheduler;
- Automated Task Scheduler – to combine cron scheduling with Sirro scheduled tasks, among others; and
Expanded Tags Management –exceeding the AWS defined limit of 10.
“We are very pleased to announce the launch of our latest version of our award-winning Sirro product at the upcoming 2014 AWS re:Invent Conference,” commented Ahmar Abbas, DISYS VP, Global Services. “This latest version of Sirro extends the business value and utility our customers are receiving from their cloud presence that aligns with the latest trends in the evolving larger solutions landscape. We look forward to continuing to bring our innovative approach to our partnerships with our customers as they progress on their cloud journeys.”