Press Release: DISYS’ Leadership as a Preferred Diversity Supplier Draws Accolades
July 16, 2020
The company is honored with a Supplier Excellence Award from KellyOCG® for the distinct standard of quality and results its Total Talent Solution delivers
McLean, VA – JULY 16, 2020 – Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a global technology services firm, announces that it has been named a Preferred Supplier by KellyOCG®. In addition, DISYS was recognized as a winner of the very distinguished KellyOCG® Supplier Excellence Award at a virtual event on July 23, 2020.
DISYS’ Centralized Delivery Team enables it to deliver industry-leading expertise and support as a supplier to organizations like KellyOCG®. From new client acquisition to operations and management to delivery, DISYS brings the experience and resources to handle high-volume engagements in a nimble, collaborative approach to drive top outcomes. DISYS’ commitment to diversity and inclusion is in the foundation of its DNA, and its culture of inclusivity is integral to the lasting impacts it delivers to clients it serves, enabled by the following key elements:
- Lifting as we climb. DISYS supports supplier diversity and creates an environment for diversity suppliers to realize their business goals, recruit client teams with the best and brightest IT talent in the country, and partner with diverse suppliers.
- Quality at the speed of urgency. DISYS recognizes clients’ needs and delivers top results to get the right people on the job, fast.
- Global reach, local presence. With a distributed national and global presence, DISYS executes engagements of all sizes, including high-volume, to source top talent.
- Responsiveness that drives results. The dedicated local and Centralized Delivery Teams comprise over 310 IT and over 90 Non-IT recruiters and local Account Management to ensure top results are achieved in every engagement.
- A commitment to compliance. DISYS’ 53-person compliance and support teams ensure no detail is overlooked and comprise a formative element in its delivery infrastructure.
“The full lifecycle of expertise and support that DISYS delivers to clients we serve is an essential element of the success and lasting results we continue to achieve,” said Mahfuz Ahmed, CEO of DISYS. “We meet clients where they are and can support high-volume engagements and all supplier models, including No-Touch, Hybrid, Off-Site, Outcome-Based, RPA, and VMOs at the local level and through our centralized delivery model. This, coupled with our ongoing commitment to a diverse workforce and the expanded skill sets and perspectives it delivers, ensures that we deliver the top-quality talent resources clients need, efficiently, to get the job done while exceeding expectations, and this remains our top priority.”
DISYS has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as a leading Diversity Staffing Firm and a Top 500 Diversity-Owned Businesses in America. DISYS is a certified MBE and encourages the use of MBE, Women Business Enterprise (WBE), Disabled Business Enterprise (DBE), Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE), and Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVBE) subcontractors to support our clients’ participation goals.
KellyOCG® recognizes top-performing national and global suppliers that deliver superior service, results, and the strategic partnerships essential to exerting a lasting impact on its business. Award recipients were evaluated on key criteria, performance, compliance, and engagement and partnership approaches.
About Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global managed services and staffing firm with 45 offices worldwide. DISYS’ vision is to be a global business partner, delivering the highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide. For more information about DISYS, visit www.disys.com.
KellyOCG® is a leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, and we’re dedicated to helping clients ditch the script on old ways of thinking about their workforce strategy. We anticipate what’s next in the future of work and apply market insights, data analytics, and supply chain management principles to design customized solutions where businesses and talent thrive. Our commitment to challenging the status quo positions us as a trusted strategic partner for our global client portfolio, which spans leading industries across North America, APAC and EMEA. Visit kellyocg.com or connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more.