DISYS is committed to assisting members of our honored military community in finding their next rewarding career.
The Veteran Employment and Training Solutions (VETS) program is led by veterans who know just how challenging the transition from military to civilian life can be. Their goal is to help you make the most of the training and skills gained during your service.
The program also supports military spouses. DISYS provides talent to organizations across the globe, allowing us to help you continue your career wherever the military may relocate your family.
The DISYS Military Community
The VETS program has recruiters who stay connected to the military community in many ways. We collaborate with:
- The Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
- The Army Career and Alumni Program (ACAP)
- The Warrior Transition Units
- Various non-profit organizations that serve the military community
- The Federal and State Workforce Commissions
- The Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA)
- The Department of Labor (DOL)
Please use our careers page to find available positions.