The use of Cloud infrastructure frees clients to focus on core business functions without having to maintain an extensive IT infrastructure.
As part of the Managed Services portfolio, DISYS offers Cloud design, assessment, and operations solutions for client workloads in public, private, and hybrid Clouds. DISYS designs and implements Cloud architecture with client business, security, availability, performance, and scalability requirements in mind.
Being an AWS partner, DISYS brings unique system integration and enterprise application experience, drawing on two decades of systems and application administration experience.
Cloud Enablement Services Offered
- Cloud Design/Application Enablement – DISYS offers end-to-end architecture, design, and implementation solutions for client workloads in public and private Clouds.
- Cloud Assessment – DISYS offers Cloud Assessment to help clients understand Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and the benefits of migrating their existing application portfolio to the Cloud, identify and mitigate risk, identify early candidates for Cloud deployment, and map Cloud infrastructure based on business/application requirements.
- Cloud Operations and Management – DISYS specializes in managing, monitoring, and operating of public, private, and hybrid Cloud infrastructure including all associated applications.
- Cloud Migration – DISYS works with companies who have preexisting Cloud environments, and are seeking a unifying, centralized platform. DISYS packages and migrates both proprietary and commercial off-the-shelf applications to the Cloud to create a manageable Cloud environment.
- Proof of Concept – DISYS provides services that rapidly develop and deploy proof-of-concept Clouds to validate and test Cloud implementations within a client’s IT environment.