DISYS Launches Sirro 2.0 at AWS re:Invent
The Global IT Services firm continues to deliver innovative cloud services and solutions
MCLEAN, VA – November 12, 2013—Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a leading global technology staffing and services company and an Amazon Web Services (AWS) consulting partner, announced the availability of Sirro 2.0. Sirro 2.0 offers upgrades and features to enhance DISYS’ cloud services. Updates to the tool include:
- Status and performance display of each cloud resource deployed
- Service health of the AWS server
- Estimated monthly consumption costs, and monthly cost trends
- Costs associated with each individual application stack
- Detailed break-down of usage across cloud servers, EBS storage volumes, public IPs, key pairs, and security groups.
Sirro is extensively utilized by DISYS to deliver its cloud professional services which include:
- Cloud Assessment Services
- Cloud Deployment Services
- Cloud Operations and Management Services
“We are seeing more and more enterprises and public sector organizations take a cloud first approach to IT,” commented Ahmar Abbas, DISYS VP, Global Services. “We continue to enhance and fine tune our cloud enablement and services portfolio to become an even stronger partner to our customers along their cloud journey.”
To learn more about DISYS cloud services, visit our cloud enablement page.
DISYS will be located at booth 728 at AWS re:Invent conference, taking place November 12-15 in Las Vegas. Re:Invent is an annual conference that brings together developers, technical experts, and IT leaders of enterprise organizations in order to facilitate the exchange of skills and knowledge of the AWS cloud; from testing and development, to application enablement and deployment.
Come talk to a DISYS representative about how to refine your cloud first strategy and view a live demo of our Sirro tool.