DISYS Announces 2014 Accolades and Awards from Staffing Industry Analysts
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a leading global technology services firm, announced today that it has continued to build on the growth spurred by its central commitment to excellence, value, and innovation across the global staffing industry as a whole with its recent accolades and rankings from Staffing Industry Analysts, the global advisor on contingent work.
DISYS’ 2014 rankings include:
- #12 on the list of Largest U.S. IT Staffing Firms
- The selection of DISYS’ CEO, Mahfuz Ahmed to the prestigious Staffing 100 list, showcasing the most influential people in the staffing field
- #42 on the list of Fastest-Growing, Largest Staffing and Engagement Firms
- #42 on the list of Largest U.S. Staffing Firms
These latest recognitions, published in the October, 2014 issue of Staffing Industry Review Magazine, stem from DISYS’ ongoing commitment to driving value, innovation, and growth for its clients through its managed services solutions, as well as through its industry-leading delivery approach and engagement model that differentiate it in the vastly-commoditized staffing world. Some key aspects of the unique, results-driven DISYS experience include:
- A robust global network, spanning more than 14 countries and serving more than 300 global 500 organizations;
- Global Services Operations Center (GSOC), to enable efficient, responsive delivery of the exact resources tailored to each client’s project, the first time, every time;
- High-quality service delivery at market competitive prices, in a number of engagement methods, to help customers maximize their results and return on their investment;
- A just-in-time delivery model that allows DISYS to locate specialized resources for positions that require niche technical backgrounds instead of relying on a bench of resources that may or may not have the necessary skills for an engagement;
- and An agile recruiting model to provide the highest quality resources, quickly, in order to meet and exceed strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
“We are very pleased to be recognized and for our inclusion to Staffing Industry Analysts’ Fastest-Growing, Largest U.S. Staffing and Largest U.S. IT Staffing Firms lists,” DISYS’ CEO, Mahfuz Ahmed said. “I am also especially thrilled to be included on this year’s Staffing 100 list alongside such accomplished leaders and experts in our field. This recognition is very important to us as we continue to build and deliver game changing, innovative services and solutions to drive maximum client results and value in the future.”